TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions incorporate and apply our Ordering Policy and Privacy & Security Policies. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this web site or creating an account and every time you place an order by using your account you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions and our Order Policy and Privacy & Security Policies. The emphasised text at the top of each section provides a short summary of the terms and conditions that follow. The emphasised text is not legally binding.
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have accepted these terms, the Ordering Policy and the Privacy & Security Policies.
HEALTH AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS OR CONCERNS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING WITH YOUR GP BEFORE DOING A CLEANSE WITH JUICE & GLOW.
Specific health or dietary requirements or objectives cannot be guaranteed. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate specific dietary needs and may refer you to your GP. There is no substitute for a private consultation with a qualified Dietician, Nutritionist, Naturopath or other health professional to discuss your individual requirements. Please contact us if you would like a recommendation for a suitable professional.
1. Juice & Glow’s products may not be suitable for everyone and our service should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women without medical supervision. If you have any concern, you are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please check with your doctor first.
2. Juice & Glow juices are unpasteurised and therefore may not be suitable for vulnerable groups.
3. We regret that we are unable to deliver to those who have allergies that result in anaphylactic shock or diabetics who are insulin dependant.
4. While the website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific requirements.
5. Juice & Glow juices are made in a kitchen that contains nuts. In ordering from us you acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any reaction that you may have to nuts or any other ingredient. If you do have a nut allergy you need to contact us in writing.
6. If you have specific dietary requirements you may contact us to discuss these. We may be able to accommodate your requirements in whole or in part at our discretion on a case by case basis. However, we shall not be responsible in any way for failure to meet your requirements.
7. We do not make any health claims about our products.
TO FULLY USE THE SERVICES YOU NEED TO CREATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT AND ITS SECURITY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
2. When you register an account with us you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately. We would also suggest that you change your password immediately through the website.
3. If we have any reason to believe that there has been or is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
4. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be responsible for the absolute security of the website, although we shall use our best endeavours to avoid any security breach at all times.
YOU NEED TO PAY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SERVICES THAT YOU WISH TO RECEIVE.
1. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority from your card issuer for payment or we reasonably believe that payment will be refused. You agree to compensate us in full against any and all reasonable costs and expenses (including reasonably legal costs) that we may incur in obtaining payments due from you that you have not made in accordance with your agreement with us as set out in these terms and conditions.
2. All payments must be placed in advance.
3. The products supplied under our contract with you comprise of perishable goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly and each product is made fresh to order, which also means they are unsuitable for return. Consequently there is no right to cancel and request a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
3. Juice & Glow 5:2 Lifestyle Cleanse subscription requires a minimum contract of 4 weeks. If you choose to cancel your subscription to our 5:2 Lifestyle Cleanse, we require notification of your cancellation a minimum of three full working days before your first delivery. Juice & Glow will cancel your order and refund a maximum of the full amount paid by you. If you choose to cancel your subscription mid-month, you will still be charged for the remaining week/weeks of the agreed calendar month and receive your cleanse weekly for the remainder of the fix term. Your will be notified of the reciept of your cancellation via email. Cancellations will need to be specifically accepted by a member of our team via email or telephone.
4. Cancellations shall be taken to include postponement of a booking to a different date and changing the type of programme booked or the number of participants.
5. No refunds will be made after a cleanse programme has started. Exceptionally, refund requests due to medical issues may be considered at our discretion, based on written proof of condition from your GP.
6. Please note that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
7. We accept payment by credit or debit card via the website. We do not accept cheques or cash on delivery.
8. Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment.
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE FULL AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS AND THAT YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING OUR DELIVERY TIMES. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A BACK UP IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT.
1. We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. You are responsible for ensuring that any delivery point given for a work address is acceptable to your employer for personal deliveries. If it is possible that you may be unable to accept delivery in person you must provide us with a back-up contact person who will be available.
2. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
3. If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will normally contact you using the telephone number that you have registered on your account and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available on this number. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that cleanse in any event.
4. If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
5. We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of your cleanse.
6. Changes to your delivery address must be notified to us within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
7. We use a third-party courier for deliveries are do not guarantee delivery times. All timings are indicative only.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
AT JUICE & GLOW WE USE ONLY THE VERY BEST IN BRITISH GROWN FRUIT AND VEGETABLES AND OUR HAND CRAFTED CLEANSES ARE MADE FRESH TO ORDER. THE PRODUCTS SUPPLIED UNDER OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU COMPRISE OF PERISHABLE GOODS THAT ARE LIABLE TO DETERIORATE OR EXPIRE RAPIDLY AND EACH PRODUCT IS MADE FRESH TO ORDER, WHICH MEANS THEY ARE UNSUITABLE FOR RETURN. THEREFORE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO OFFER REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS UNLESS THE CANCELLATION IS MADE LESS THAN THREE (3) FULL WORKING DAYS BEFORE THE DELIVERY DATE. DUE TO OUR FRESH, HAND CRAFTED, CLEANSES MADE TO ORDER, WE CANNOT OFFER REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR CANCELLATIONS AFTER THIS TIME.
‘DIET PLAN’ & WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS – 5:2 Lifestyle Cleanse
By entering into these Terms you acknowledge that there is no automatic right to a refund where you wish to cancel your subscription for the Services.
1.1 Juice & Glow 5:2 Lifestyle Cleanse subscription requires a minimum contract of 4 weeks. If you choose to cancel your subscription to our 5:2 Lifestyle Cleanse, we require notification of your cancellation a minimum of three (3) full working days before your first delivery. Juice & Glow will cancel your order and refund a maximum of the full amount paid by you. If you choose to cancel your subscription mid-month, you will still be charged for the remaining week/weeks of the agreed calendar month and receive your cleanse weekly for the remainder of the fix term. Your will be notified of the reciept of your cancellation via email. Cancellations will need to be specifically accepted by a member of our team via email or telephone.
1.2 If you wish to cancel your cleanse, all requests must be sent via email to email@example.com including your order reference number and reason for your cancellation.
1.3 For all cancellations made within three (3) full working days before your first delivery, Juice & Glow will refund the full amount within 10 working days.
With the nature of fresh produce and seasonal price fluctuations, currency fluctuations and fuel prices, changes are frequent and unpredictable therefore we may have to adjust our pricing to reflect cost changes on our operations side. Where an item is unavailable, Juice & Glow will contact you regarding the substitution of products, an alternative will be supplied and upon delivery, you will be made aware of unavailable items and their substitutes.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT SOMETIMES THINGS GO WRONG WITH WEBSITES AND IF THIS HAPPENS TO OUR’S WE WILL TRY TO FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
1. Although Juice & Glow aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our website services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs with the service, please report it to us as soon as possible using the contact details on our website and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
2. Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the even that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply.
WE AIM TO BE CORRECT IN EVERYTHING THAT WE SAY ON THIS WEBSITE BUT WE’RE NOT LIABLE IF WE’VE MADE A MISTAKE.
1. While we try to ensure that material included on the website or any other material is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavours, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a customer. To find out more about these, contact your local Trading Standards Office (www.tradingstandards.gov.uk) or Citizens Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk).
PLEASE RESPECT OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
1. The content of the website (including but not limited to text, graphics and information) is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without express written permission from us.
2. We will assert our intellectual property rights if any part of this website is used without our permission.
1. You may not assign, sub licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
2. If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
3. The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are expressly excluded from our contractual relationship with you so that no third party may claim any rights under that relationship (but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from the Act).
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
5. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms and conditions.
6. It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your UK consumer rights. You may also have rights through the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform for consumers and you can find out more via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations, or if you have any complaint about our service, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Juice & Glow (Juice and Glow)
a trading name of Juice & Glow Limited
* Last updated: January 2020